Derma E, Soothing Eye Gel, with Anti-Aging Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £3.31|
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solutions: Sensitive Skin
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Visibly Reduces Puffiness
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance-free cooling eye gel with Green Tea extract helps soothe and protect the fragile eye area.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines, dryness and puffiness.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. For best results use morning and evening.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, allantoin, glycerin, panthenol, carbomer, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), beta-alanine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!
Nice gel but not happy with expiry date
Posted by 4924741798902508196 on May 27, 2016
The product itself is great, I love the light gel texture, not sticky and soothes the eye area well but does not help much with puffiness. I purchased this product many times before and only this time did I receive two which I ordered with an expiry the month later. So I have no idea how to finish two tubes within a month! Please do not send out products that has a soon to expire date that was shown differently in the description.
close to expiry stock
Posted by 5493125444147422515 on May 09, 2016
brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.
Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015
Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.
Posted by Reviewer1107991 on Jul 10, 2014
ジェルなので少量でOK。目と口の周りに使っています。Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Reviewsで調べ、スコアが１なので（低いほどケミカル度が低い）安心して使っています。
No more tired-looking eyes
Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 28, 2014
I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).