Annie's Naturals, Lite Goddess Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £2.01|
- 50% Less Fat
- 50% Less Calories than Our Regular Goddess Dressing
- Made with Goodness
- Gluten Free
Lite Goddess Dressing contains 6g fat and 60 calories. Regular Goddess Dressing contains 12g fat and 120 calories.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (canola, soy and/or sunflower), apple cider vinegar, tahini, tamari soy sauce, (water, soybeans, salt, alcohol), lemon juice concentrate, garlic, toasted sesame seeds, sea salt, xanthan gum, chives, parsley.
Contains soy ingredients.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives.
We source only ingredients stated to be free of genetically modified organisms.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Sat. Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carb.||2 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Did not like it...
Posted by 5205613029279956444 on Nov 16, 2016
Just not the taste I like for my salad dressing
And even better considering that it is very low calorie
Posted by 5249274143648276154 on Jan 29, 2015
I always use this in my salads
Posted by 5486447685811582719 on Oct 07, 2014
It has a slightly strange after taste.