- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure Aromatherapy
- USDA Organic
- With Pure Organic Lavender Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Enhance the touch your baby loves so much. Use this pure-as-can-be oil to provide natural nourishment to the most tender skin. Luxurious, non-greasy jojoba and sunflower oils gently deliver the relaxing benefits of lavender, chamomile and marjoram.
Use as a massage, skin care or bath oil.
Organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, organic origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) oil, organic chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) oil, organic cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil.
Not tested on animals
Caution: Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult a health care practitioner if irritation persists or before use if pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication.
Aura Cacia, Baby, Organic Calming Baby Oil
Posted by greenandclean on Apr 16, 2014
Contains A LOT of essential lavender oil and smells really heavy. I like my baby to smell natural, not like my grandmother. Also, all the essential oil might be too strong on senstive baby skin.
Posted by 4973338670794566470 on Jul 06, 2013
Great product. The content is 100% natural. has slight lavender odor.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 30, 2013
very good oil for newborn baby. It has very light lavender smell.
Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012
I use this every night as part of baby's sleep routine. Smells nice