BabyGanics, The Dish Dazzler, Dishwasher Detergent, Fragrance Free, 40 oz (1,133 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New & Improved!
- People Friendly · Earth Friendly
- Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic
- Baby Bottle Safe
- Rinses Clean
- Biodegradable Formula
- No Phosphates, Chlorine, Bleach or Dyes
- Specially Formulated with Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients
Hi! We're Kevin & Keith...
BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other 'green' labels and think "Whoa. That's harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe & picky mother-in-law safe. (Did we mention they really work?) Let us know what you think!
Looks like somebody could use a hand at the sink. How about squeaky clean sippy cups and bottles with no scary chemical or toxic residue? Whether it's baby, family or dinner party dishes, this is the ticket. (You remember dinner parties, don't you?)
For best results fill dispenser for heavily soiled loads, but use less for lighter loads. Follow manufacturer's directions to make sure your dishes, glasses and cutlery are dishwasher safe. It's always best to wash full loads to help conserve water and energy.
Sparkling clean, spot free dishes, cups & cutlery (through a rinse cycle aide may be needed in areas with very hard water).
If BabyGanics gets in your eyes, flush out with water. BabyGanics isn't meant to be consumed but things happen, so relax - it's not poisonous. No kidding though, if you swallow it, drink plenty of water. Be safe - keep your cleaning products out of reach of children and pets.
Never tested on animals.
Various naturally derived plant based cleaning agents (coconut, palm kernal, corn & sugar based surfactants), water, preservative (less than .1%).