Badger Company, Antioxidant Face Sunscreen, SPF 16, Damascus Rose, .85 fl oz (25.1 ml) (Discontinued Item)30 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-47700
- UPC Code: 634084477009
- Package Quantity: .85 fl oz (25.1 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 3.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- With Lavender & Chamomile
- Broad Spectrum SPF 16
- Protect & Restore
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI
- Certified Natural Products Association
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
Protect and restore your beautifully evolving face with this antioxidant sunscreen lotion formulated specifically for delicate facial skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Rose • Lavender • Chamomile
Damascus Rose, Roman Chamomile, and French Lavender impart skin soothing and restorative properties along with an exotic floral scent. Rosehip, Seabuckthorn, and Calendula are rich with a synergistic blend of antioxidant and anti-aging compounds.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to face and neck.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen is swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor of rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10.55%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, *olea europaea (extract virgin olive) oil, *sucrose polysoyate (from soybean), *ethyl palmate (from palm), aqua (purified water), *sucrose cocoate (from coconut), *glycerin (from palm), *citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, xanthan gum, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *hydrolyzed soy protein (from soybean), *rosa canina (rosehip) CO2 extract, *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) CO2 extract, *rosa damascena (rose otto) oil, *anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil, and *calendula officinalis (calendula) CO2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
iHerb Customer Reviews
i finally found a broad spectrum sunscreen i dont mind putting on my face. the consistency is thick, creamy, and luxurious. it smells herbal and rosey, without a hint of sunscreen-smell. i'm almost addicted to it. the bottle is pretty small and costly but the product is so good that i think i'm going to buy these for the rest of my life.
Like this; the scent is very gentle and not bothersome, and my skin feels good after using it. It can be a little tricky to smooth on, bc if it's too thick you can end up brushing a line into your coverage with a sleeve, etc.