Badger Company, Sunscreen Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 16, Aloe Vera, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)26 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-46841
- UPC Code: 634084468410
- Package Quantity: 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.4 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Daily Protection for Face & Body
- Non Nano
- Non Comedogenic
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor of rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10.55%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, *olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *sucrose polysoyate (from soybean), Aqua (purified water), *ethyl palmate (from palm), *sucrose cocoate (from coconut), *glycerin (from palm), *citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, xanthan gum, and *hydrolyzed soy protein (from soybean).
* = Certified Organic
iHerb Customer Reviews
If this is applied liberally, you do still get a slightly white tinge to your skin. However, for light to moderate everyday application, this sunscreen is great! It doubles as a daily moisturiser, and you can easily apply foundation over it. It does have a mild scent of soy, so it would be great if it had a bit of essential oil in it to mask it. Very expensive for the size, so I think I'll stick to just using this on my face.
The best sunscreen i have found so far! I have sensitive skin prone to acne (whiteheads mostly) and i think this works so far. Olive oil (witch is one of the ingredients) is known for causing whiteheads, but hopefully i will be able to continue to use it without getting whiteheads. Otherwise i may still use it, but only on my body. The best thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't contain parfym or essential oils!