Bdellium Tools, Maestro Series, Face 957, 1 Precision Kabuki Brush
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush
- Maestro Series - 7.3 inch (19 cm)
Extra soft and dense flat bristled head has versatility resulting in professional blushing effect. Ideal for application with liquid, creams & various powder products. Full synthetic fibers.
Disclaimer: Anti-bacterial treatment is limited to hair bristles. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent will dissipate over time and usage.
Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016
one of the best foundation brushes
For the price, nothing special
Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Mar 06, 2015
It is not a bad brus,h but for the price, I was expecting something amazing. This feels and performs quite similarly to the ELF studio buffing brush. One reviewer said this brush was miles better than the ELF brush, but I have to disagree. Save yourself the money and just get the ELF brush. The Bdellium tools brush hair is quite soft, it's very dense, etc. but so is the ELF brush. Also, this brush is quite poorly made because the brush fell off the wooden handle after 3 or so washes. Not a big problem because I can glue it back on, but why should my 18 buck brush be doing that? Meh.
Posted by 5567906110495542683 on Oct 02, 2014
es una brocha que deja la base de maquillaje perfecta
De las mejores que he tenido
Posted by 4948599417418784368 on May 17, 2014
Perfecta para la base de maquillaje