Bdellium Tools, Pink Bambu Series, Eyes 777, 1 Shadow Brush
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Pink Bambu Series - 6.6 inch (17 cm)
- Professional Eco-Friendly Makeup Brush
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
Perfectly designed to service all your shadow needs.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
iHerb Customer Reviews
J'ai déjà ce modèle dans la gamme green mais je n'ai pas pu m’empêcher de craquer pour le modèle rose... Un pinceau indispensable pour moi, pratique pour tous les jours car il permet de travailler le plat mais aussi le creux de la paupière.
Love this brush
Posted by 5567129367527274238 on Feb 19, 2016
Perfect brush for applying shadow and blending. Bdellium Tools brushes are fabulous quality!
Posted by 4976039347460058663 on May 10, 2015
I cannot recommend these brushes highly enough. Such good quality for the price.
A bit Disappointing
Posted by 4718881867158132387 on Apr 16, 2015
I don't know why when I apply eye shadow with this brush, there are many fall outs all over my face.
Muy buena para aplicar sombra
Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015
Me gusta mucho esta sombra para aplicar sombras tanto en polvo como e crema. Es muy suave y bastante tupida. Por el precio que tiene, merece mucho la pena.
I've never received my brush
Posted by 4706073925944556323 on Jul 25, 2014
I'm sure I would love this brush if I ever received it. No package, no refund no information. Shopping at iherb can be tricky if you live in Europe. I've never had a parcel lost firm US. Be careful, it's alway a risk to shop here.