Carrington Farms, Organic Milled Flax Seeds, 14 oz (396 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £3.89|
- Ready to Eat
- High in Omega 3
- USDA Organic
- 2800 mg of Omega 3s Per Serving!
- Gluten Free
- Micro-Cleansed - Reduces Microbes Naturally - Extends Shelf Life
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, Fiber & Lignans
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
What makes Carrington Farms so good? Only the finest seeds are selected and finely sliced, Not crushed, thereby retaining the maximum nutritional properties. Our seeds are laboratory tested many times between the farmer and the package to ensure the highest grade and freshest seed possible. Our Microcleanse process involves the natural cleansing of the seeds without the use of any chemicals or radiation to guarantee maximum freshness and longevity.
Healthy Benefits: Organic Milled flax seed is an excellent source of Omega 2 Essential Fatty Acids, "good fats", which have been known to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. In addition, flax seed is high in SDG lignans. These act as both phytoestrogens and antioxidants and may have a balancing effect on hormones. While flax seed is high in fiber it also helps to hydrate hair, skin and nails.
Serving Suggestions: Carrington Farms Organic sliced flax seed has a delicious flavor. Sprinkle it over cereals, shakes, yogurt, salad, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, casseroles and baked goods. Reseal tightly and refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3-4 months after opening.
Organic cold-milled flax seeds
Average amount per 2 tablespoonfuls (12 g) supplies:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 2800 mg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 850 mg, Omega-9 Fatty Acids 800 mg, SDG Lignans 90 mg
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||4.8 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, or Iron
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.