This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Cascadian Farm, Purely O's, Organic Whole Grain Oat and Barley Cereal, 8.6 oz (243 g)7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.62 lbs (0.73 kg)
- Product Code: CAS-45558
- UPC Code: 021908455587
- Package Quantity: 8.6 oz (243 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 7.7 x 10.7 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
Combo Discount: -£1.39
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 26 Grams Whole Grain Per Serving*
- Organic Products are Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain 26 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
*At least 48 g of whole grain recommended daily.
This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
All Cascadian Farm organic food is grown.
- Without synthetic pesticides
- Without genetic engineering (GMOs)
- Without chemical fertilizers
In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Purely O's Crunchy Snack Mix
Purely O's cereal, peanut butter, banana chips and chocolate covered raisins — this snack has it all.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Start to Finish: 1 hour 20 minutes
20 Servings (1/2 cup each)
- 5 cups Cascadian Farm organic Purely O's cereal
- 1 cup organic pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- 1 1/2 cups organic honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups organic dried banana chips
- 1 cup organic chocolate-covered raisins or organic raisins
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, mix cereal and pretzels.
- In 1-qt saucepan, heat peanut butter and butter over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
- Stir in banana chips and raisins.
Store in airtight container.
Whole grain oats*, whole grain barley*, wheat starch*, malted barley extract*, sea salt, oats*, malted barley*, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness.
Contains wheat; May contain soy and sesame ingredients.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||Purely O's||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||15|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1.5 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%||14%|
|Other Carbohydrate||21 g|
|* Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1.5 g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 300 mg potassium, 31 g total carbohydrate (7 g sugars), and 8 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
NO sugar added, just o`s. Love the taste, love the crunch. If we want it sweeter, we add some apple sauce or chopped fruit, sometimes coconut sugar.
The kids and I love these Os. My daughter is allergic to corn and this is the only organic O cereal I can find that doesn't have corn in it, so we are very thankful for it!