D'adamo, Personalized Nutrition, Genoma Nutritionals, Multimineral, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- All Types
- Genotrophic Mineral Supplement
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Dr. D'Adamo's exclusive multimineral formula features his unique source of highly bio-available sea calcium, composed of a wide variety of essential trace nutrients. The GenoType multimineral is a unique blend of 6 minerals, and over 9 trace nutrients and co-factors optimized for all GenoTypes. Easily assimilated and well tolerated.
Two (2) capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Vegetable cellulose, l-leucine, magnesium citrate, and silicon dioxide.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200|
|Calcium (Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum)||300 mg||30|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||100 mg||25|
|Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate)||5 mg||33|
|Copper (from Copper Glycinate)||2 mg||100|
|Manganese (from Manganese Picolinate)||2 mg||100|
|Chromium (from Chromium Polynicotinate)||50 mcg||41|
|Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Citrate)||5 mcg||6|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate)||10 mg||<1|
|Drynaria fortunei Root 5:1 Extract||25 mg||*|
|Horsetail Herb (from Equisetum arvense)||25 mg||*|
|Rehmannia glutinosa Root||15 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Glycinate)||1 mg||*|
|Vanadium (from Vanadium Citrate)||15 mcg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value Not Established