Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 37% Cacao Milk Chocolate
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Milk Chocolate, Toasted Hazelnuts & Rice Crisps
- Dagoba Temple of the Gods
- USDA Organic
There is an art to the alchemy of chocolate making an art we explore with mystery, integrity and Full Circle Sustainability.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic milk chocolate (cane sugar*, cacao butter*, milk*, cacao beans*, non-GMO soy lecithin); hazelnuts*, crisp rice*.
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes other tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Sat. Fat||12 g||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||31 g||10%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.|
Milk chocolate with Hazelnet
Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Jan 02, 2015
For the money the size is small. I wish there were more hazelnuts. The flavor is nice. I like that it is organic. I don't get the heavy feeling like I do when eating other brands that are not organic.
A bit too sweet..
Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014
Taster a bit to sweet, and like honey.
Just OK - waxy
Posted by 5606494896977221709 on Apr 09, 2014
This candy has a very waxy taste. It's a tad bit sweet with tiny bits of hazelnut. I felt like I was eating chocolate flavored wax. I would not purchase again, my grocery store has better organic chocolate than this.