Categories Health Topics Women's Health Women's Formulas Skin Formulas Acne, Topical Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Acne Prone Skin
Derma E, Very Clear Spot Treatment Anti-Blemish Complex, 1/2 oz (14 g)
- For All Skin Types
- New & Improved
- Natural Solutions: Blemish-Prone Skin
- Skincare Solutions - Natural Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid
- Tea Tree
- Helps Clear Blemishes and Prevent Breakouts
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac.
derma e natural skincare: solutions the work
- Very Clear Spot Treatment can be used to target specific areas of flare-up, to dry out pimples and help reduce redness and irritation.
- Our Anti-Blemish Complex contains a blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile that has been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin.
- Excellent for all skin types, this spot treatment will not leave a residue, dry or irritate skin.
Apply a small amount to blemishes twice daily, or as needed.
Water (aqua), salicylic acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol (and) ceteareth 20, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.