European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Cornmeal Muffin Mix, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipe. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 (12 cup) muffin pan
- Mix It Up! - Combine cornbread mix, egg, oil and milk in a mixing bowl. Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Split It! - Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake It! - Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 min.
Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan.
Note: Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C)
Grease or line 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Organic sugar, organic wheat flour, organic degerminated cornmeal, sea salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, organic gum blend (organic guar and locust bean gums).
|Serving Size: about 3 Tbsp dry mix (38 g)|
|Servings per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||70 g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25% g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5046196824893585423 on Aug 30, 2015
Put coconut oil and coconut milk in it and turned out great! Good mix of salty and sweet.
I haven't tried this yet.
Posted by HealthyEating on Dec 27, 2013