Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Black Soap, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.56|
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
Good on acne
Posted by 5647521426673696584 on Sep 21, 2016
My son apply this and his acne prone skin is well maintain now..
Posted by 5238616063978384481 on Sep 07, 2016
Didn't like the smell, wasn't good on my oily skin and left a huge black mess in my shower :/
Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016
Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black
Posted by 5111327374846418257 on Aug 22, 2016
This cleanser is good if you do not need to remove any makeup or heavy dirt. If you have makeup I suggest removing with coconut oil first and then using this cleanser. I prefer a cleaner with a little more power so I will be getting something that foams up next time. But I will say it smells very nice :)