Categories Health Topics Immune Support
Categories Health Topics Cleanse, Detox Cleanse / Detoxify Formulas
Categories Supplements Kale
Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.43 lbs (0.65kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37928
- UPC Code: 023363379286
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.9 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39kg)
Priced together: $13.91 Priced separately: $15.91
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"- Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Kale is one of the most nutritious of all vegetables.
- Super source of vitamins A, C and K. Good source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins and vitamin E.
- High in protective phytochemicals including carotenoids, flavonoids and organo-sulfur glucosinolates.
- Exceptional source of lutein & zeaxanthin.
- Naturally detoxifying and immune-supportive.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 2 teaspoons 1-2 times per day.
This POW-der is made from a blend of seasonally available organic kale varieties - color and flavor may vary.
Keep out of reach of children
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Raw Freeze-dried 100% Organic Kale (Brassica Oleracea)||3 g|