Eden Foods, Organic Oat Flakes, Roasted and Rolled, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £2.02|
- Heart Healthy Whole Grain
- Cooks in 3 Minutes
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Organically Grown in Canada
- Roasted and Rolled in USA
Organically grown in Saskatchewan. Fire roasted and rolled into flakes. For hot cereal, in soups, stews, muesli, granola, cookies, pie crust, and baked goods. Rich in fiber and thiamin B1. A good source of protein and iron. Heart healthy* 100% whole grain.
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
For Hot Cereal: Add 1 cup flakes and a pinch of Eden Sea Salt to 2 cups boiling water, or half water and half Edensoy. Adjust liquids as desired. Stir, and cook at least 3 minutes. 2 serving.
Organic oats, avena sativa
Made on equipment that also handles wheat.
|Serving Size: ½ Cup Uncooked (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||28|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Not a significant source of vitamins A and C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.