- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £3.99|
- I'm For Anyone Over 6 Months!
- USDA Organic
- Good In Every Sense
- Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Hello, I'm 100% squished bananas, strawberries, apples + raspberries, with a dash of lemon juice. I'm just an organic fruit snack, with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. Perfect to pop snuggly in a lunch box, picnic or in their little hands. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Shake me, squeeze me + slurp me up!
Organic bananas, organic strawberries, organic apples, organic raspberries, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find:
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial just squished organic fruit for kids
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (85 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Just cold delicious fruit. I take it straight out the freezer. Love that it is natural and no added sugar and chemicals.
Posted by pingiori on Nov 30, 2016
My 2 years old loves it~ It's natural and no sugar added!
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 17, 2016
My 1y boy love it
Posted by 5077180791053448254 on Jun 30, 2016
My 2 years old loves it. He don't like eat fruits just fresh juice. Good option. After open you can keep in the fridge a few days.
Posted by 5604852884895355815 on Dec 13, 2015