Gaea, Crete, Greek Cooking Sauce, Feta Cheese & Sundried Tomato, 9.9 oz (280 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Authentic Greek Cooking Sauce
- Product of Greece
- Recipes Inside Label
This Gaea sauce won the 3 Star Gold Medal in the 2007 UK's "Great Taste Award" beating Jamie Oliver in his home ground. Inspired by the traditional Greek Salad and created with the exact same ingredients.
Shake well before use. Heat mildly.
Our ready to use (heat and serve) sauce, is ideal for pasta, rice, pizza, bruschetta-spread on bread, meat or even shrimp. See recipe inside label.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 10 days.
Tomato paste, water, extra virgin olive oil, feta cheese, green bell peppers, sundried tomato, kalamata olives, sugar, mizithra (goat) cheese, vinegar, onion, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper.
Free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Tamper Evident- Reject if lid button can be depressed before opening.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 19|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|