Gaia Herbs, Cinnamon Bark, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £2.27|
- Single Herb
- Helps Maintain Normal Blood Sugar
- Supports Healthy Glycemic Balance
- Cinnamaldehydes: 33 mg
- Dual Extraction Technology
- 556 mg Total Extract
- Dietary Supplement
Individual herbs in their vibrant, natural form support each person uniquely. Gaia Herbs' Single herbs contain concentrated extracts of and individual herb, to deliver nature's vitality to you.
Cinnamon bark helps support a healthy glycemic balance by supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism. Gaia Herbs uses dual extraction technology to deliver the broadest spectrum of herbal constituents: Solvent-free supercritical CO² extraction, yielding fat-soluble cinnamaldehydes, and water and alcohol extraction, capturing water-soluble Phenolic compounds.
The Gaia Difference
- Liquid potency, easy absorption - Alcohol-free Liquid Phyto-Caps
- 100% vegetarian, dairy free, no gluten- containing ingredients - Easily digestible plant-derived capsule
- Laboratory tested for purity - Free of heavy-metal toxicity
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals.
Vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin (non-GMO), capsule (vegetable cellulose)
Each 2 capsule contain 1,800 mg dry herb equivalent.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Keep away from children. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Cinnamon bark, Supercritical CO²
Extract♦ (Cinnamomum spp.)
|Cinnamon bark EtOH
Extract♦ (Cinnamomum spp.)
(33 mg † cinnamaldehydes and 45 mg† total phenols in combined extracts)
|† Daily Value not established.
♦ = Certified Organic Ingredient
Posted by 5637966403086687305 on Jul 03, 2016
Helps with blood sugar control
Posted by Reviewer3178191 on Feb 08, 2012
Great supportive agent, for additive use, for blood sugar stability.
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 27, 2011
wish qty larger for price - since I avoid fillers I will buy cinnamin in liquid form next time
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 21, 2010
A reputable company, the capsules are palatable, and seem to have an effect.
Gaia Herbs cinnamon bark
Posted by Reviewer2253876 on Oct 06, 2010
I have used it for a while and it helps me control my blood sugar level. My sugar level used to spike before, and my level kept going up so the doctor kept increasing my meds to compensate for the sugar level increase.