Gerber, Rice & Banana Apple Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Every Bite Counts!
- Good Food, Good Life
Gerber cereal with VitaBlocks
Essential nutrition for Baby
*Among the Foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Good to remember - 2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Good question - Until what age should I feed my baby infant cereal?
Good to know - The nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2. Try varieties or adding cereal to favorite foods to ensure baby gets the nutrients needed for healthy growth.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Whole grain rice, banana flakes, apple flakes, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: soy lecithin, citric acid, potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, sunflower lecithin, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), natural apple flavor, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (a B vitamin).
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
Package made without the use of BPA
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infant 0-1||Children 1-4|