Health Valley, Organic Soup, Chicken Rice, 15 oz (425 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Salt Added
- American Heart Association Certified
- Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food
- Inspected for Wholesomeness U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Nutrition Scorecard (per serving)
- Sodium - 85 mg
- Fat - 1.5 g
- Fiber - 3 g
- Vitamin A - 20% RDI
Our Organic Chicken Rice Soup is made from the finest vegetables, chicken and rice and has No Salt Added. It is a good source of fiber (3 g) and antioxidant Vitamin A (20% DV), and is low in fat (1.5 g). Enjoy this delicious, classic soup that is low in sodium but big on taste!
Ready to serve – do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic rice, organic carrots, organic dark meat chicken, organic celery, organic rice starch, organic acacia gum, flavors with yeast extract, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic spices, organic turmeric for color.
Not a Sodium Free Food
1 Vegetable, 1 Starch
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.