Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Geisha, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)75 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HON-63100
- UPC Code: 665013631001
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 0.3 x 2.9 x 3.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Pale, Cool for Very Light Skin
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
iHerb Customer Reviews
What I like about this powder: No scent, finely milled, & soft natural finish. What is not so great: Starts to wear off after about 4 hours, so need to reapply, but still worth it. I will repurchase!
great for pale gingers like me~