iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Fruit Cool Soothing Teether , 3 Months +
By iPlay Inc.
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- Free of BPA & PVC
- Soothes Gums
- Chill for Added Relief
- Textured Surface Helps First Teeth Break Through
- Soothes Tender Gums
- Filled with Safe, Tested Sterilizer
- PVC Free
- BPA Free
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Care: Hand wash only. Wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with clear water. Keep cool in refrigerator.
Remove all packaging before giving this item to child. Wash before initial use. Do not tie around child's neck, as it presents a strangulation danger. To prevent possible choking hazard, inspect teethers regularly and discard immediately if any signs of excessive wear appear. Never leave child unattended. Do not freeze. Do not boil or microwave. Not dishwasher or sterilizer safe. Keep packaging out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by fourla on May 28, 2012
Good, but too heavy for baby.
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013
They like it.
Posted by 5019128923849404321 on Jan 10, 2014
My baby who has 2 tiny teeth at 5 months loves this teether so much. It is beautifully designed. This product is designed by someone who loves babies.
Great teether, shape is a bit different than photo
Posted by Aye123 on Jun 17, 2014
What can you ask from a teether? Interesting surface, not-to-heavy to lift, quality plastic?! This teether has it all, and my daughter chews on it, so I think the verdict is set.