Kikkoman, Tamari Soy Sauce, 10 fl oz (296 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Brewed
- No Artificial Preservatives Added
- Brewed in Japan
In its earlier days, Japanese soy sauce was darker with a stronger taste and aroma. We now bring those unique qualities back in Kikkoman Tamari Soy Sauce. With a touch of wheat to enhance the flavor and color, this sauce provides depth and balance to all savory foods.
Refrigerate after opening for quality.
Water, soybeans, salt, wheat, alcohol (to preserve freshness), glucose.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 31, 2012
Excellent soy sauce! Отличный соевый соус. В меру солёный, то что нужно.
Was this review helpful to you?
3 people found the following review helpful
Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Aug 02, 2013
Posted by kraoly on Feb 13, 2014
I like it, I've ordered many times and will in future. put it in everything almost.
Posted by 5067573473070244112 on Oct 17, 2014
great brand, great price, packaged really well for postage, couldnt ask for better really!