Long Life Tea, Premium Organic Camomile Blend, Caffeine-Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (28.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Soothing and Relaxing, for Mellow Moments
- USDA Organic
- 18 Individually Wrapped Dioxin Free Tea Bags
- Pennsylvania Certified Organic
Long Life Herbal Tea was developed over 400 years ago by the Royal Physicians at the request of the Emperor of the Ming Dynasty. The Emperor was very specific - his tea must provide pleasure and health, have an attractive appearance, and a pleasant aroma. The Emperor instructed that these four characteristics must be met. Today, all Long Life Teas follow these same principles. Each Long Life blend follows the philosophy of Chinese Herbal Medicine: bringing balance and harmony. We proudly present 400 years of heritage in every cup of Long Life Tea.
Organic licorice root, organic peppermint leaf, organic cinnamon, organic camomile flower, organic spearmint leaf, organic eleuthero root.
Contains no flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners.
Long Life uses recycled paperboard boxes, dioxin-free tea bag paper, and unbleached cotton string with no staples.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.6 g) Makes: 1 cup (8 fl oz )(240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I think it would taste better if there was less licorice in it. I'm really not a fan of licorice. Like the tea for calming effect.
Although there is licorice in this tea (and I can taste it), my husband, who doesn't like licorice on its own, likes this tea better than "plain" camomile - you go figure. In any case, it's a nice mild but tasty tea that's good before bedtime or after a walk in the cold.