Long Life Tea, Organic Original Blend, Caffeine-Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (28.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Longevity and Harmony, a Treasured Secret
- USDA Organic
- Individually Wrapped Dioxin Free Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic
Long Life Herbal Tea was developed over 400 years ago by the Royal Physicians at the request of the Emperor of the Ming Dynasty. The Emperor was very specific - his tea must provide pleasure and health, have an attractive appearance, and a pleasant aroma. The Emperor instructed that these four characteristics must be met. Today, all Long Life Teas follow these same principles. Each Long Life blend follows the philosophy of Chinese Herbal Medicine: bringing balance and harmony. We proudly present 400 years of heritage in every cup of Long Life Tea.
Organic licorice root, organic peppermint leaf, organic cinnamon, organic spearmint leaf, organic eleuthero root, organic honeysuckle.
Contains no flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners.
Long Life uses recycled paperboard boxes, dioxin-free tea bag paper, and unbleached cotton string with no staples.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.6 g) Makes: 1 cup (8 fl oz)(240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The smell is great but the taste is meh. Buy this if you are eyeing the beneficial effects, not for the taste. The taste is acceptable, just not fantastic. It does have the plus point of being caffeine-free.