Madhava Natural Sweeteners, Organic Coconut Sugar, Blonde, 5 oz (144 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- An Unrefined Alternative to Cane Sugar
- Mild and Sweet Flavor
- Granulated Coconut Nectar
- Ideal for Beverages & Desserts
- Sustainably Grown & Harvested
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Perve
We believe in making life sweet -the natural way.
A little sweetness is good for everyone, but all sweeteners should be used in moderation since they add calories without significant nutrition. When choosing a sweetener, look for ones that are less refined, natural, organic and sustainable. You'll discover there are many options from plant sources around the world.
Blonde Coconut Sugar
Madhava Blonde Coconut Sugar is an unrefined sweetener produced from the flower buds of the coconut tree. Our Coconut Sugar is grown sustainably in Indonesia and is an all-natural alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.
Madhava Blonde Coconut Sugar has a mild and sweet flavor and can easily replace sugar in recipes.
Ideal for hot and cold beverages, or mixed into yogurt or smoothies.
1:1 Replacement. Use 1 tsp. to 1 tsp. of sugar.
Organic granulated coconut nectar
Manufactured in a facility that also handles tree nuts and peanuts
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.|