Natural Factors, CranRich, Super Strength, 500 mg, 90 Softgels
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- 36:1 Concentrate
- Made with Organic Cranberries
- Supports Urinary Tract Health
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
CranRich softgels are formulated with a superior source of organic cranberries that provide unique health promoting compounds. The softgels are a potent source of cranberry powder containing a very high 36:1 ratio of concentration. (This means that 36 grams of cranberries equals 1 gram of concentrate.) The softgels are also more convenient to take than cranberry juice, without the added sugar.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
1 softgel, 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil, sunflower lecithin (non GMO), organic beeswax.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|CranRich Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Concentrate 36:1 (fruit)||500 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Just started taking this--disappointed that the softgels are so large. Even though you only have to take one a day, I probably will not order this again because of the "size" of the softgel--I will look on IHerb.com for an alternative in a smaller size softgel.