Natural Factors, Hunger Free Forever, Michael T. Murray N.D., Michael R. Lyon, M.D., 293 Pages, Hardback Book6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: NFS-54904
- UPC Code: 9781416549048
- Package Quantity: 293 Pages, Hardback Book
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 6.3 x 9.4 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The New Science of Appetite Control
- Reach Your Ideal Body Weight Almost Effortlessly
- Tame Your Appetite and Tune Your Metabolism for Lifelong Weight Control
A new effortless approach to reaching your ideal body weight and keeping excess weight off for life!
Hunger Free Forever will show you how to:
- Lose fat rapidly without losing healthy muscle
- Utilize the results of new research in order to reduce food cravings dramatically, allowing you to decrease food intake without experiencing hunger
- Burn fat, increase your metabolism, and improve muscle mass
- Maintain appetite control through simple, easy-to-prepare recipes and food plans, perfect for today's fast-paced lifestyles
Introduction: The Promise of High Satiety
1. Why is the World Growing Fat?
2. The Seven Keys to Hunger-Free Weight Loss
3. Restore Blood Sugar Stability
4. Develop Eating Strategies for High Satiety
5. Transform Your Habits, Transform Your Life
6. Reduce the Effects of Stress and Cortisol
7. Tone Your Muscles, Train Your Heart
8. Rev Up Your Metabolism
9. Program Yourself for Success
10. How to Live the Hunger Free Forever Program
11. Additional Recipes for High Satiety
A. Trends in U.S. Food Consumption
B. Glycemic Index, Carbohydrate Count, and Glycemic Load of Selected Foods
C. A Quick Guide to Non- and Low- Calorie Sweeteners
D. Frequently Asked Questions About PolyGlycopleX (PGX)
E. What to Look For in a Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement
Atria Books - New York, London, Toronto, Sydney
iHerb Customer Reviews
Explains things much better than physician ever has -- how falling blood sugar, not blood sugar level, is the hunger trigger. Explains why type Is get so crazy hungry and type twos have the munchies, and why healthy but heavy people have trouble losing weight. Too complex to explain in a comment; read the book.
This book has lots of good information. Some of it is just common sense but it is truly helpful to read it and helps with staying on track for a healthy eating approach.