Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps
Priced together: $10.23 Priced separately: $12.23
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Full Spectrum Herb
- Tested & Verified
- Identified for Authenticity
- Holistically Balanced
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Pareve
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticate samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule once (1) a day with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not tested on animals
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitex (Agnus-Castus) Chastetree Berry||40 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|