Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Australia's Original, Tea Tree Head Lice Kit, 2 Piece Kit, 4.4 oz (125 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Australia’s Original
- Essential Care
- Since 1976
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
- 1 comb
- 1 Hair Gel tube to assist in removal of head lice
Includes a comb to assist in removal of head lice/nits and a clear Hair Gel that won’t run into children’s eyes.
Directions for Use: Do not leave children unsupervised.
- Brush hair to remove knots.
- Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalp and hair are completely covered.
- Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse in warm water
- Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner (not included)
- Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair
- Wipe combings onto a tissue
- Rinse comb in warm water after each comb through
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended.
If concerned about sensitivity apply ½ teaspoon of gel to forearm and rinse after 20 minutes.
If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
Water/aqua, alcohol, polysorbate 60, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur flush eyes with cold water. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 6 months of age without medical advice. Contains alcohol.
Storage: Store below 30ºC/86ºF.
Product not tested on animals