- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- £2.39|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Healing South African Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruit, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our South African Green Rooibos is the same plant as red rooibos. It is less oxidized thus remaining green and yielding added health benefits. Its light, woody taste is accented by sweet honeybush.
From Numi's beginnings in 1999, we have worked with the same small-scale South African herb farmers that grow our organic rooibos and honeybush.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
— Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Organic green rooibos, organic honeybush.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.
Organic green rooibos, organic honeybush. All tea is gluten-free
Flott å få tak i den igjen. Er ikkje i salg i Noreg lenger. Veldig mild og god te til mat.
I like this green rooibos much better than the red. Plus, I've read that green is much healthier than red rooibos...something to do with the processing. The great thing about Numi is that they use unbleached tea bags, so no chlorine or other toxic chemicals go in to your tea. Many organic teas on the market use bleached tea bags.
Posted by 4994005011692651612 on Oct 07, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised at the full flavor. I had tried the red Rooibus, and didn't care for sweet flavor. The Green has the flavor I love.
Posted by 5567519354753174765 on Jan 25, 2015
루이보스 쿰쿰한 맛 때문에 못드신다면 이걸 드셔보세요. 보리차처럼 구수하면서 끝맛은 스테비아 같은 단 맛이 납니다. 밤에 한 잔 마시고 자면 속이 따뜻해져서 좋아요.
I like it!
Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jun 05, 2014
I like it!
Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Nov 12, 2013
This tea is delicious and very soolthing and relazing!