Olympian Labs Inc., Milk Thistle Extract Plus, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Allergen Free
- Supports a Healthy Liver
- Strong Antioxidant Properties
- Absorption Aided by Enzymes
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules one to two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), cellulose, silica, rice flour, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed) (Standardized to contain at least 80% Silymarin)||200 mg||†|
Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase and Lactase
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I usually buy the blueblonnet brand but wanted to try a different brand this time. I read positive reviews about Olympian Labs and like that they use glass bottles and vegetable capsules. However, after taking a couple capsules this morning, I don't think I will buy this brand again. The safety seal was missing from the bottle and the milk thistle had a strange smell and taste. It didn't taste like the milk thistle I've taken from other brands. I contacted Iherb and they said that I can return it.