Out of Africa, Shea Butter Body Wash, Lemon Verbena, 9 fl oz (270 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Extra Creamy Moisturizing
- 100% Pure Shea Butter Natural and Unrefined
- Cruelty Free
Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter With Essential Oil
- Helps maintain moisture without stripping your body's natural oils
- Naturally rich in antioxidants & vitamins A, E, and F, that help restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone
- Helps revitalize and soften skin
- Mineral Oil
For Best Results: Apply small amount to wet body sponge or washcloth. Work into lather, wash & rinse.
Water (aqua) butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), sodium cocoyl glutamate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, medica limonium (lemon) peel oil & lippia citriodora (leaf extract), decyl glucoside, disodium, cocoamphodiacetate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glycol distearate, xanthan gum, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid (Ph adjuster).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love the Lemon Verbena scent. Very nice and fragrant. I have tried many Lemon Verbena products and so far this one has come close in scent to L'OCCITANE, a very expensive product I was using previously. The texture is just right. I will definitely purchase again.
One bottle will not last long as compared to the old formula. On the fence whether shall repurchase.
Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016
a fresh and hydrating body wash. couldnt find better than this for sensitive skin
Posted by 5550942398911290743 on Oct 12, 2015
I would recommend for those who likes verbena, smell is great, a bit too strong at first use, but than it makes your morning
Soap is good, smell was too weird
Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Mar 20, 2015
They have good soaps. I've got very sensitive skin and it feels so nice and smooth when using this, but the lemon smell was so weird I just had to stop using it. It literally smells like Cif or any othe cleaning product with lemon. It smells like the product I use to wash my floors.. And I don't want to smell like my kitchen floors. To be fair, the smell goes away right after showering anyway, it doesn't stick on me, but still. I don't want to shower and smell my cleaning products whilst showering.
Didn't like the smell much
Posted by RationalGaze on Sep 30, 2014
The smell is a bit strong for me - too much of lemon, so I won't purchase again. A bit watery. Other than that — a good body wash, doesn't leave the skin dry