Andalou Naturals, Argan Stem Cell Benefit Balm, Un-Tinted with SPF 30, Clear Skin, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.62|
- Nature’s Intelligence
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- With Argan Steam Cells
- Energized Renewal
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Helps prevent sunburn
Clear Skin Solutions For
- Oily & Overactive Skin
- Congested Pores
- Uneven Tone & Texture
- Blemish Prone
Fruit stem cell complex and argan stem cells are the stars of this multi-benefit balm with sheer, broad spectrum protection to defend against pre-mature aging. Mattifies excess oil to reduce shine and diminish the appearance of pores for a clear, balanced complexion.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in the case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am- 2 pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Non Medicinal Ingredients |
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglycerides, vegetable glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, polyglyceryl-2 oleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fruit steam cells (argan, malus domestica, solar vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, sodium hyaluronate, salix alba (willow bark) extract*, serenoa rapens (saw palmetto) fruit extract*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C) , borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, zea mays (corn) starch*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract *†, tocopherol, phenetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Wonderful as make-up primer with sun protection!
Wonderful as make-up primer with sun protection!
This product is sensational as a make-up primer or as a stand alone sun cream. It says it's for oily skin but I have normal skin and it doesn't dry it out at all. The cream is quite thick but once rubbed in fully leaves no white cast. It smooths my skin and pores and foundation adheres beautifully to it, lasting all day without any shine coming through. Best of all are all the lovely antioxidants and no chemical sunblock. I have used so many high-end primers costing up to five times as much but this product blows them away!
Posted by 5310648265166333980 on Feb 12, 2017
Good product. I have tried it and it keaves a nice feeling on your skin (not too sticky). I'm waiting for the summer to test the product with the sea and the sun.
Still in its' package
Posted by 4992863813960985880 on Feb 02, 2017
I've yet to try this product although I did not read carefully about the oil control which is not my skin problem so will find out once I try it.
Posted by 5096783193198724632 on Jan 23, 2017
This SPF does the job. It is a think texture that blends quite quickly into the skin and doesn't leave any kind of residue. In terms of keeping skin mattified...it does do the job (certainly better than other SPFs I've tried) but skin will have a light sheen by the end of the day. Overall great product and this is my second purchase.
Posted by 4996515152905744364 on Jan 11, 2017
I took the risk of buying this product, knowing it might not work with me but I'm so happy I bought it! It surely has zinc oxide (which may leave you a bit of a white cast most of the times) but it doesn't give you that Casper like appearance. It absorbs pretty well and it leaves your skin so smooth and not greasy at all! Would buy again for sure.