Annie Chun's, Noodle Bowl, Kung Pao, Medium, 9.1 oz (258 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles in a Hot and Tangy Chinese Sauce
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
Often a Chinese restaurant favorite, the hot and tangy flavors of Kung Pao bring together a variety of delicious textures along with just a touch of sweetness. But this Chinese classic can be a bit challenging to recreate at home. Luckily, we've created our Kung Pao Noodle Bowl which combines fresh Hokkien noodles with a special blend of naturally brewed soy sauce, roasted sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chili. Topped with fresh peanuts, carrots, and sesame seeds, this meal is sure to please anyone. Why not give yourself the kung pao-er to make this deliciously quick and easy meal at home, at work, or on the go? And remember, always slurp your noodles if you like what you're eating!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl.
- Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
No Microwave? Add 1 cup boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Sauce: Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), evaporated cane juice, water, sherry wine, roasted sesame oil, crushed garlic (garlic, citric acid), red chili garlic (red chili pepper, distilled vinegar, garlic, salt), cornstarch, rice vinegar, ginger, onion, garlic*, yeast extract.
Toppings: Peanuts, bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, scallion*, carrot*, sesame seeds*, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Bowl (129 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
a pantry staple in our house
Posted by 5087448145262217205 on Feb 08, 2017
Dry, tasteless and way too expensive for what I got!
a pantry staple in our house
Sometimes, I just want some good noodles. This fits the bill. You can fancy it up with veggies, tofu, etc.
Posted by 5702231481972570354 on Jul 31, 2016
Doesn't taste horrible but also not great, in my opinion. Probably my favourite part about the noodles are that they are vegan junkfood-friendly.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 27, 2014
These are a good meal - better than a snack pot, and the container is highly useful. I have already ordered more.
Posted by 5128767028354474935 on Oct 01, 2014
Doesn't really look like the meal in the picture, but it's tasty and doesn't taste too industrial as I though it would. The ingredients seems pretty fresh. Will buy again and try others.