Choice Organic Teas, Organic, Premium Korean Green, Green Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.1 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: CHO-91955
- UPC Code: 047445919559
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.1 oz (32 g)
6.6 x 7.4 x 10.9 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 100% Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Certified by EarthKosher
Brighten your outlook with this lush tea hailing from Jeju island, South Korea's "Island of the Gods." From fertile volcanic soil to subtropical forests, this pristine isle offers rich tea-growing terroir. The leaves are steamed, rolled, and dried in the Sencha tradition, for a fresh and savory cup.
Tea Origin- South Korea.
Perfectly Balanced Tea
Since 1989, our mission has been to improve the world one cup of tea at a time. As the first exclusively organic tea crafter in the United States, and later, the first to offer Fair Trade Certified tea, we craft the world's finest teas with conservation of the planet and its creatures in mind. Let's chat over a cuppa.
Savor Every Moment
There's so much good in a cup of tea. It clears our mind and boosts our spirits. Tea brings us closer to friends and family looking to share the day's stories and it connects us to all those around the globe who cherish this timeless ritual. Whether it's a hearty mug that gets your morning started, or a relaxing cup that helps you unwind and reflect on your day, we thank you for enjoying Choice Organic Teas.
Boil fresh water, cool momentarily, steep tea bag in 8 oz water for 2-3 minutes and enjoy.
Iced tea is easy!
Just brew double strength.
Organic green tea
This box and it's contents are fully biodegradable.