Indigo Wild, Wee Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap for Babies, Lullaby Lavender, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £0.81|
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature.
- Safe and gentle for sensitive skin
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Wee Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, baby clothes are your baby's second skin. Would you rather wash your baby with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Wee Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottles by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your baby's clothes. But, please don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your baby's second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Wee Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so your baby's clothes and blankets will stay soft.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. Toxin free and gentle enough for baby clothes and sensitive baby skin.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
As I am expecting, I wanted to try a natural product for my baby's clothing. Local products are almost the same price and full of chemicals. So I thought why not give a try to Wee Clean? First of all I have to say that this stuff smells amazing. Pure lavender, and it can't stay in the bottle! The whole parcel smelled lavender! Still, it was carefully packaged and no accidents happened during delivery (overseas trip to Europe). I used it to wash some of our heavily stained white clothes using a high temperature, without a softener. It was as good as I wanted. No stains left, a discreet aroma of lavender and pretty soft (for no softener use). I am very happy and probably will buy it again.
Posted by 5621027105541156771 on Jan 31, 2017
Love it surely i bought it agin
very clean even if its not a detergent
Posted by 4630491592083905275 on Jan 18, 2017
really good for baby poo stains
Posted by Reviewer2176054 on Dec 02, 2016
The ingredients seem simple and safe, so I have been using it to hand wash my under garment, as well as machine wash my clothes. The clothes smell fresh and look clean too.
Posted by 5117842495089636850 on Oct 18, 2016
The Washed clothes came out smelt good and also unexpectedly soft.