Kicking Horse, Cliff Hanger Espresso, Medium, 12.3 oz (350 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bright • Fruit & Cocoa • Heavenly
- Canada Organic
- Roasted in Canada
- Whole Bean Coffee
- Fair Trade
- This Product Meet Canadian, US and EU Organic Standards
- Calgary Kosher
In the summer of 1858, James Hector set out to discover the Kicking horse Valley. His expedition took him through some of the most beautiful and rugged country in the West. During a river crossing, one of the pack horses kicked Hector so hard that others in the expedition mistook him for dead. As they began to bury poor old James, they noticed his eye twitch. The legend says it was a stiff cup of Kick Ass Coffee that brought him back to life!
Organic Shade Grown
Our organic coffees are grown in the shade of the rainforest canopy, providing a natural environment for birds and plants. These conditions offer superior quality and maintain a healthy and balanced ecosystem.
it has great taste
Posted by 4844988804066735343 on Dec 06, 2016
the best espresso you can get
Posted by 5140608938485831359 on Dec 05, 2016
it is quite good for espresso. If you want double shot americano or stronger with more flavour, go for the green one.
This is a great product
Posted by 5653210591120334666 on Nov 02, 2016
I ordered the KH Cliffhanger coffee based on user reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Premium coffeeshop quality espresso made with a home espresso machine. This is the tastiest coffee I tried yet!
Not Medium Bean!
Posted by 5712122401777060214 on Jan 30, 2014
I received Whole Bean. plz correct it. thx