Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.62|
- A Dietary Supplement
- Inner Fillet
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz. (59 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.
Posted by 5161442217838547609 on Feb 19, 2017
Posted by 5589718008566705878 on Jan 31, 2017
Best of aloe gel product I have tried so far. Taste a bit weird to drink by itself if you're not used to aloe. But I can barely taste the aloe once I mix it with others for my smoothie. Great for skincare base as well.
contain Carrageenan (thickening agent) which is carcinogen
Posted by 5757780278303996299 on Jan 18, 2017
make sure you read ingredient in it :-(
LILY OF THE DESERT, ALOE VERA GEL
Posted by 4996976049759460909 on Jan 07, 2017
Love this product! I use it daily in smoothies!