Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Scar Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
- With Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
- Palmer's is Against Animal Testing.
- Palmer's Does Not Manufacture Store Brands
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Scar Stick contains the ingredients doctors recommend most to reduce the appearance of scars. The Scar Stick is a unique formula in an ideal delivery system for ease of use in helping to diminish the appearance of scars. May be used on scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant.
- Silicone- Emollient that smoothes and softens appearance of scars.
- Centella Extract - Helps improve appearance of healing skin - thereby preventing excessive scar tissue from forming on the healing wounds.
- Safflower Oil - Quickly absorbs to help moisturize and soften the appearance of scars.
This concentrated solid glides on smoothly, forming a moisture resistant barrier.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s).
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, homosalate 15%, octisalate 5.0%, octocrylene 2.4%, oxybenzone 6.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), paraffinum liquidum, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), centella asiatica extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.