Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea, Jade Cloud, 1.94 oz (55 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.63|
- No Leaf Unturned
- Lively + Daily Green
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Brews 28 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- Certified Kosher
You don't think the same as everyone else, so why drink the same? Rishi teas are something else. Discover new teas and join us on our botanical journey to leave no leaf unturned.
Your everyday purchase of Fair Trade Certified tea supports quality products that improve lives and protect the environment.
Jade Cloud - A spring harvest, high grown green tea from the cool, misty mountains of Hubei.
Taste - Refreshing and savory with notes of chestnut + evergreen.
Origin - Hubei, China.
Caffeine Level - Low
- 180ºF, 1 tbsp tea per 8 ounces water.
- 1st infusion steep 3 min.
- Another round? Re-steep 4 min.
Organic and fair trade certified green tea.
great loose leaf green tea
清新淡雅 fresh and elegant
Posted by 53980jj on Aug 02, 2016
按照罐上建議的沖泡方式真的好喝很多.沸水放涼1分鐘,用廚房計時器設定泡3分鐘,泡出的茶清新淡雅,淡淡清香又回甘, 茶罐非常精緻,綠茶出乎我預料的好,有種物超所值的感動. In accordance with the recommendation of the tin on the way to brew a lot of really tasty. Boiling water and let cool for 1 minute, set the kitchen timer for three minutes, this tea fresh and elegant, subtle fragrance and sweet, Tin very delicate, this tea much better than I expected, good value for money kind of moved.
Tasty Green Tea!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This is a lively, delicious everyday green tea nurtured by the clouds and cool mist of early spring.
A lovely green tea
Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Dec 10, 2014
A fairly light green tea but very flavoursome and you can almost smell the spring gathering. Glorious
Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Dec 01, 2014
this green tea is smooth and not tart, and i love the fact that it is sold as loose-leaf, so i can control the amount of leaves i want to use.