Scivation, Xtend, Intra-Workout Catalyst, Orange Dream, 414 g (Discontinued Item)
- New Dosage & Scoop Size
- Build Muscle
- Burn Fat
- Recover Faster
- 3500 mg L-Leucine for Muscle Protein Syntheses*
- 7000 mg BCAAs*
- Over 4600 mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes*
- Zero Sugar or Carbs
- Dietary Supplement
*On a per serving basis.
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
- Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine , and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein syntheses and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes - Potassium, Chloride and Sodium - to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 8 ozs of water. Stir or shake and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
Citric acid, natural flavors, acesulfame potassium (ace-k), sucralose, soy lecithin (as an emulsifier), FD&C yellow #5, FD&C red lake #40.
Contains soy products (soy lecithin, as an emulsifier)
Product produced in an NSF GMP for Sport certified facility.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories per Serving:||0|
|Calories from Fat:||0|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||640 mcg||32%|
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||1000 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Value not established.
Good bcaa product.
Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015
I tried some pre-workouts out there, this is not one of my favourite, I did not like the taste nor did it gave me much energy. You can taste the artificial sweetner too much.
Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Apr 21, 2014
Good product, but the product has much sodium
Too sweet and too intense
Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 26, 2013
It's ok, but this flavour is too sweet and can become too much too fast, I prefer the BSN brand of BCAA
Good bcaa product.
Amzing taste and reduced muscle soreness.