Thorne Research, Berberine-500, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- £1.62|
- Dietary Supplement
A versatile botanical compound with wide application.
- 500 mg Berberine HCl per capsule
- Higher amount for maintenance of healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports healthy lipid levels
- Provides cardiovascular support
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, leucine.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two Capsules Contain:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)||1 g||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established
Berberis Concentrate Berberine HCl 85%.
I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.
Stabbing Pain in lower abdominal
Posted by 5736235183373882745 on Feb 24, 2017
Was having pains near the kidney area but don't know if it is kidney stones, muscle cramps or muscle/intestinal contractions. After Berberine, the pain is gone.
Posted by 5160629252342877925 on Feb 17, 2017
Not sure of its effectiveness. First time try it.need to finish it first.
Posted by Reviewer1144178 on Jan 17, 2017
I got warning from doctor about my high A1C. I took this recently for few weeks and took blood test. I lower to 6.8 for 7.1. As far as other claims, need to test it out more. I am satisfied no changes in my meds.
Posted by Reviewer1132497 on Dec 14, 2016
Recommend this for treatment of SIBO.