GBP

£5.24

£6.15

Savings of: £0.90 (15% off)

TASTY Pecan, Almond and Maple Granola! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this is USDA Organic and is made with organic oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds, all tasty healthy ingredients. This also has a touch of butter and a hint of coconut that add delectable warmth, with plenty of satisfying crunch from organic almonds and pecans. You can top this with tart, plain yogurt with a few strawberries for the perfect breakfast!

18 Rabbits

Posted by 4686036952581356063 on Sep 25, 2014

Great product but check the 18rabbits.com website because the nutrition facts are different on this site compared to 18rabbits.com

Very good

Posted by 4998575784077613519 on Apr 04, 2016

I used it as cereal, in yogurt, even in applesauce. A very versatile food.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 22, 2011

A bit pricy, but it's really good. I ate it with milk for breakfast and snack; it was so good that it was gone very quickly :)

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 08, 2011

This is my breakfast. 4 Tbsp plus boil water to my desired consistency. The taste is almost the same as the other one (18 Rabbits with hazelnut, walnut and cacao nibs). I still have one more serving for tomorrow's breakfast and I'm not sure if I'm going to order more of these.

Yummy for my tummy

Posted by 5581004012910939057 on Aug 23, 2016

I first found this cereal in California. When I moved to Michigan I had a hard time finding it. Then I found iHerb.com. Although a really weird name, 18 Rabbits Gracious Granola cereal has to be one of the best cereals I have ever enjoyed. I hate soggy cereal and have tried many granolas trying to avoid the soggy bowl. I have paid outlandish prices for a small bag of some new cereal just to discover it was horrible and did not please my pallet. Garcious Granola is a cereal that does not get soggy within the first few minutes. Its blend of grains, seeds and nuts gives it a unique taste that is both delightful and crunchy. I cannot say enough about this cereal and hope 18 Rabbits continues to make it for a long time. Although a little on the expensive side, iHerb offers it at a great price. They found a loyal customer in me.