GBP

£23.86

£27.62

Savings of: £3.77 (14% off)

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Doggie pain pills

Posted by Reviewer1947718 on Jul 27, 2009

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!

Wish I had found it sooner.

Posted by Reviewer2861086 on Jul 14, 2009

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

Good product maybe, but

Posted by Reviewer2944994 on Jul 07, 2009

My veterinarian recommended this since he used it for his dog. Our Golden Retriever's tummy didn't do well taking this. I'm not sure why. I plan to do a little online research to see if I can find any info about possible problems with digestion. I plan to send back 4 unopened bottles out of the five that we purchased.

Old Lab playing like himself

Posted by Reviewer1518017 on Jul 04, 2009

Since I started giving the Dog-Gone Pain tablets to my choclate lab, his energy level has greatly increased due to the fact the pills are helping to stop the pain in hip area. He is almost ten years old, and is running around like he was five again. This is by far the best product I have encountered for his pain relief. Try it, you will be sold!!!

RENEWED ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1940625 on Jun 27, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SABA WHO WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH HIS OLD JOINTS. HE IS MOVING MUCH BETTER NOW AND I THINK HE'S SMILING MORE.

Great Pain Reliever

Posted by Reviewer1268049 on Jun 11, 2009

Our chocolate lab has a birth defect in both front legs, missing cartilidge. This keeps the pain and stiffness at bay so she can move around more freely.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2432076 on Jun 08, 2009

I have been using this product for several months now and the difference in the mobility of my old dog is very noticeable. It has given him a new lease of life!

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 06, 2009

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2782196 on May 27, 2009

Gave this to my 14 year old dog along with arthropet & it did the job .