GBP

£4.84

£5.60

Savings of: £0.76 (14% off)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Good in pancakes

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by 5231467377930011408 on Aug 25, 2013

Great for crepes!

Fantastic!

Posted by 4926912530760183210 on Jun 16, 2014

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Wonderful Flour Wheat Free Organic

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

I use this flour in place of wheat flour, much healthier. Iherb you have good products and a wide range of products and it is nice to know that when I want to I can get everything from the same place at very good prices Fast delivery Thanks.

Love it

Posted by 5345746441115758497 on Oct 08, 2014

I make muffins, pancakes and even cookies with this flour and in combination with other flours, my kitchen always smells like something good is cooking!

Oat Buckwheat

Posted by 5221198410881513370 on Jan 18, 2015

I love dumplings. Use 1/3 Buckwheat flour +2/3 flour to made dumplings, that are healthy and delicious.

Interesting flour with a fragrance

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Mar 24, 2015

My first time using buckwheat flour. The pancakes turned out smelling great! However, since buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, the texture of the pancakes were slightly different from the ones made with white flour.

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat flour

Posted by 4819144867862889379 on Nov 20, 2015

I use this flour to bake gluten free sourdough bread that doesn't cause my inflammation to flare up.

Great addition to a gluten free pantry!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

This buckwheat flour is a staple in our pantry! It's perfect for blending with other flours for the perfect light and fluffy consistency - or using on its own for things like buckwheat galettes! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Healthy flour

Posted by Reviewer1731587 on Dec 09, 2011

This makes the best pancakes .. and very healthy too. Just mix a little milk in.