GBP

£3.09

£3.26

Savings of: £0.17 (5% off)

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 08, 2012

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 28, 2012

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

trusted and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2984877 on Mar 14, 2012

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

GLuten free flour

Posted by Reviewer2166946 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a very tasty flour at an excellent price - we pay almost 3 times this price in Australia. I always mix it with other flours at a rough 20%.

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer2087358 on Feb 23, 2012

I really like this flour for breading and in gluten free baking mixes. Excellent quality!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Feb 01, 2012

this is a must for any gluten free pantry. sweet flour with body and substance. this is a heavy flour and best used with other lighter flours, but makes all the difference in taste and texture.

Great flour for gluten free baking!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Sep 28, 2011

I use sorghum flour as part of an all-purpose flour mix I make to prepare gluten free baked goods. Mixing the flours with sorghum far exceeds using plain rice flours! iHerb delivered it fast and securely!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2574786 on Aug 14, 2011

I use for gluten free cooking.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2934662 on Jul 21, 2011

good quality and i love that i can get it delivered instead of trying to find it in stores

Bob Mills sorghum flour