GBP

£11.89

£14.86

Savings of: £2.97 (20% off)

Very good!

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

愛用しています

Posted by Reviewer1107991 on Jul 10, 2014

ジェルなので少量でOK。目と口の周りに使っています。Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Reviewsで調べ、スコアが1なので(低いほどケミカル度が低い)安心して使っています。

No more tired-looking eyes

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 28, 2014

I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).

不錯不錯~

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Mar 07, 2014

已回購第3支了!! 其實用了是沒什麼感覺,不過就是喜歡EYE GEL~ 雖然沒有太大感覺,但冬天眼邊都唔會乾,所以都幾保濕架!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jan 10, 2014

Satisfied with this product, it helps to remove puffiness and tiny wrinkles

not moisturizer

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

Removes puffiness under the eyes, slightly cools the skin, does not irritate hypersensitive eyes. Weak hydration, better to use as an extra care.

good quality/price

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Oct 09, 2012

I've tried a lot of eye gel/creams and this one is one of the best and the price is very good. I couldn't notice if it works against wrinkles yet, but I see my undereye more relaxed. It is not sticky, that for me is very important.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

if I use it in the evening, in the morning I will have puffy eyes (((( it's strange, because it's special product for eyes (

good

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Feb 13, 2012

good!

Causes a rash around my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Feb 02, 2012

I tried this on a few different occasions (with a recovery period in between) to try and give it a chance and each time I developed small little red bumps around my eyes. It's not for me. I do have very sensitive skin (at least to break outs) so it may just be my chemistry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »